“Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
10 Things that made me stronger
- I grew up without my dad on my side because he has to stay in Taiwan to work- I learned that being in touch with your family or love ones is the most essential thing in the world, their love is all I need.
- When I was a little girl mom taught me how to fight for what I know is right- some things in life are not meant to hurt us, we just have to be true to ourselves to be able to accept and fight for what we believe is the truth.
- I’m a slow learner but because of my persistence and hard work I overcome it- never give up on yourself, no matter how many times people will try to judge or put you down you have to stand up and believe that you can.
- I always fail, I never do something perfect in my first try.- failing is necessary for us to learn, grow and mature, without failure there is no room for improvement.
- While growing up, I always get humiliated in front of many people- people will never understand what you’re really going through, never belittle yourself, sun shines after the rain.
- I have to work to earn and pay for my school and things I need and want- there is nothing wrong in taking all the responsibilities when you know you’re capable of achieving something great, do it without hesitations without the approval of people surrounding you.
- I usually walk home alone in midnight just to be able to dance- be brave, don’t let your fears stop you from chasing your dreams, everything you put your heart and mind to it will prosper.
- I dance despite of my weak spine ( scoliosis) – we are limitless, if we believe then the universe will help us to do all the impossible things in the world, our only boundary is our own mentality.
- People judge me, my walk, the way I talk the way I dress and the way I think- I live my life committing myself to my purpose and goals, I don’t need to please everyone because it’s easy to live in the world knowing what you want and accepting who you really are, despite of all the judgement I walk knowing I’m living my life and not someone else’s life.
- At a very young age I’m working hard not for myself but for my family- you’ll never move forward if there’s no one pushing you to dream big, fly high and conquer the world with GOD.